1. The condition of the propertyYour home needs to be in great condition in order to secure the best sale price. Ensuring the home is well-maintained is crucial.
Make sure that there is no clutter in the home and that everything is well-serviced and neat. By presenting a house that is well taken care of and requires little maintenance will really appeal to home buyers.
2. TermsDon’t make your home difficult for people to purchase. Why not offer an incentive or provide them with a home inspection report? By doing so you will be reaching out to a wider market.
3. AvailabilityIf you want to increase your chances of selling your home then you need to work out a schedule that will fit around the home buyer’s needs. You want to make sure that you are flexible.
Another saleability factor that you should consider is preparation. Showing potential buyers that you are prepared to move out quickly will greatly appeal to them.
4. Upgrades and extrasThis has to be one of the more important aspects of saleability. This could mean anything from renovating the kitchen, installing a new heating system, upgrading to the windows, to something as small as a coat of paint. Some renovations will appeal to home buyers, however don’t fall into the trap of thinking that all renovations will add value in buyers’ eyes. Many renovations that involve decor are subjective to taste, and therefore keeping renovations neutral and practical can greatly increase your home’s appeal.
5. PriceBy ensuring you have set the right price for your home, there is a far greater chance that you will sell your property in a timely manner. It is best to do some research so you have a better chance of choosing the right selling price.
A Comparative Market Analysis works well, as does comparing recently sold homes in your area and recently listed homes. It is crucial to know about the sales market so you can work out a suitable and realistic price for your home.
If you’re getting ready to sell your home and want to know how you can save thousands of dollars in commission fees, come to one of our free info sessions!
Contact me today for a Free Home Value Report by going to www.kimlouie.net