Friday, October 7, 2011

Top 10 excuses from drivers when caught with their cell phones

"I wasn't using it - I just like to hold it." is my favourite excuse!

Here are the top 10 reasons used by Drivers in BC as police cracked down on cell phone use in September as reported by the police.


  • This is a bogus law.


  • It was my boss on the phone – I had to answer it.


  • I wasn’t using it – I just like to hold it.


  • Sorry officer, I didn’t see you trying to pull me over because I was on my phone.


  • But it was an emergency call to my wedding planner!


  • My Bluetooth died.


  • Driver: I’m using my speakerphone. Police officer: No, you’re holding your phone in one hand 
  •      and steering with the other.


  • I’m not driving; I was stopped at a red light.


  • I wasn’t talking, I was checking my messages.


  • I was just checking the time.

  • Seriously though, I use the Motorkr in my car and it works great - it is also an FM transmitter as well so I can listen to the phone conversation on my car stereo as well as play music from my Blackberry.

    You can check it out yourself here http://www.ebay.ca/sch/i.html?_nkw=motorokr+t505&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=

    No comments:

    Post a Comment